Shizuko Kuroha's Japanese Patchwork Quilting Patterns - Shizuko KurohaRegular price £14.99
Charming Quilts, Bags, Pouches, Table Runners and More.
Step-by-step illustrations walk quilters through Kuroha's intricate hand-piecework process. The book includes 19 sampler blocks used to make hundreds of different combinations for all kinds of quilting projects. The photos and diagrams of the block assembly are so clear, you hardly need to read the steps! A handy pull-out pattern sheet at the back of the book takes the labour out of drawing the pieces used to build these blocks. Detailed instructions show you how to incorporate the blocks into projects large and small, including:
- Pincushions in round and square designs
- Drawstring bags and zippered pouches embellished with patchwork
- Quilted tote bags and a stylish backpack
- Table runners and wall hangings with gorgeous colour schemes
- Full-sized quilts destined to become cherished heirlooms.
This book is an invaluable introduction to the basics of hand-stitched piecework. Practiced quilters will also love it for the way it broadens their horizons. Kuroha fans will be happy to see this popular book finally available in English—where it's sure to become a treasured reference for years to come!
Format: Printed Book